If you don’t feel like joining the Friends of the Library is for you – that’s OK! We still have need of volunteers to help make our events and fundraisers supporting the library a success!
Without our dedicated volunteers, we would not be able to do half of what we do each year for the library. They are truly the lifeblood of our organization, working tirelessly for everyone who uses the Bridgeville Public Library.
If you’d like to sign up, please fill out the form below. If you’re not a computer person, feel free to print the form out and leave it at the checkout counter the next time you are in the library. We’ll be sure to add you to our list and call you when we have an event that matches your interests.
- Help set up booth at Day on the Avenue
- Work the booth for 2 hours at Day on the Avenue
- Help set up for our Fashion Show
- Provide baked goods
- Help sort donated books at the library for our cart
Help with planning
Provide Chinese Auction item
- Recruitment of individuals willing to do a tree
- Recruitment of Chinese Auction items
- Donate an item for our Chinese Auction (new items only)
- Prepare and set up auction items
- Provide scratch off tickets for Lottery Tree
- Preparing advertising signs for around town (putting stakes in signs – or – applying date stickers to last years signs)
- Put signs out around town (preferably 2 people – 1 being a man)
- Prepare signs for storage after festival (they need to be wiped down from road dirt)
- Bake or provide baked goods for our Bake Sale
- Help with set up of Festival
I know of someone who can provide holiday entertainment for our patrons – email us.
- Provide baked goods for a program sponsored by the Friends
- Help sort books at the library to sell either on our cart or for a book sale